Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

WAITING.


Today is JAN. 30, 2010.

Tomorrow, perhaps on Monday, or the latest time would be February 6, the PNLE Results will be released.

LUBDUB. LUBDUB.

Like most of the exam takers and aspiring licensed nurses, I AM NERVOUS, SCARED, JITTERY, ANXIOUS and what-not. Oh yes I am. After taking the exams last Nov., I was happy that finally, I am a few steps away from that precious license. I basically forgot all the emotions I had during the review and the exams since I was celebrating the holidays like every fellow being.

But now, IT'S ALL COMING BACK. IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME NOW.

Rumors have been spreading like wildfire that only 38% of the 95,000+ takers have passed. Thanks to that useful detail, EVERYBODY HAS BECOME CRAZY!

I could not do much for now but WAIT.

WAIT.

WAIT.

WAIT.

and

PRAY.

PRAY.

PRAY.

I pray that D & G will pass. I pray that BSN 4-S will all pass. I pray that SPCians will get a HIGH PASSING RATE, if 100% is possible, then I have high hopes. I pray that those who are deserving will pass.

Please join me in my prayers.

Thank you.

For now, I'm still WAITING.

-jeck-

No comments:

Post a Comment