Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TWENTY ONE in TWENTY TEN

I hereby welcome myself here in blogspot.com. Yey!

Finally, I get to have a blog since I can't write blogs at Multiply anymore. Nobody gets to notice it or even see it due to increasing number of online shops flooding the inbox! (I'm actually running two online shops but I don't spam or flood!)

Anyways, I created this account on the day of my birthday. Weee. I didn't get a chance to write anything yesterday. I was too busy having fun with friends.



I turned 21 yesterday. It has been long since I had a house party with friends. I guess the last one was when I was 7 years old. Hahahaha. It was pretty nostalgic yesterday. Me and my friends talked about our college stuff and future plans. Some people became a bit of emotional too. (Guilty? :|) But we had to put away those feelings for a while. Why spoil the fun right? All day long we were CHATTING, EATING, KARAOKE SINGING, and PICTURE TAKING. One of the best days ever.

Now, let me talk about me getting a year older...

I have no problems with the aging process for the reason that I could always pass away as a high school student because of my height. Hahaha. But seriously, everybody gets old. Being a year older requires you to become more mature, more independent and become wiser in making decisions. As the year started, I have already made my career plans. I wanted to start the year right. I have come to embrace that plan yesterday. This is it. Hai...... and that is another story.

You may be asking what my birthday wish would be, but I'm not telling. :)

-jeck-

No comments:

Post a Comment