Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HELLO BLOGSPOT!

Here I am in a new part of cyberworld..the world of BLOGSPOT.

It is definitely a different place for me since I was used to blogging @ www.jezykah.multiply.com.



I really thought of it before coming up with this account because more accounts would mean more responsibility in posting, updating, and what not. But I got interested when I saw my sister's blogspot account and so is biance gonzales and dj mo's. So I came up with this.

New account would mean a new name. I hate the name game. I always come up with a lame idea. ahahaha. So I asked a few of my friends from facebook and here's what they got to say. :)

Yeah, so they came up with ideas but I didn't see the ooomph that I wanted to see. But then, credits for my friend Doi Doi Buno aka KEN for the name. In addition, I'm thanking my good pal Jay Fred for inspiring ken. haha

So there you go people. www.jeckitout.blogspot.com

Always drop by and 'jeck-it-out'. hahaha

-jeck-

No comments:

Post a Comment