Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ALONE

It's 10:39 pm and the weather is darn cold. It has been raining for 3 days now. The weather has deeply affected my mood. Rainy days + dark skies = GLOOMorning. I hate it. (but if it had snow, I would be jumping up and down.)

But hey, shoo negativity. Let's talk about my day. ;)

I had a pretty fun-in-a-weird-kind of day today. I went malling alone. Yes, MOI, ME, AKO and ONLY MYSELF. It wasn't my main purpose because I was also there for my business transactions and so on. Went there with my sisters around 4pm and by 5 pm I was strolling around with no passengers on board. Buyers arrived past 6:30 so I had 1 and a half hour of "ME TIME".

By this time, you're feeling pity towards me because in this world, it sucks to be by yourself. But let me spin the world for you. Being alone is actually FUN. Yes, FUN!

The perks: I get to look at hair ties for 30 minutes or so without even worrying if my companion is bored with what I'm doing. I visit every store there is (skipping hardwares and computer shops. duh) and checking out clothes as if I'm buying and no one would care if I looked good on it or not. Sit by the food court and just observe by-passers.

The feeling was relaxing. I would love to have more of those "ME TIME". I'm not denying the fact that there was a bit of sadness but I was able to turn the tables and smile.

Definitely, I'm not the loner type but I would just like to reflect and just be on my own for now.

-jeck-



No comments:

Post a Comment