Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER


5 years back, when I entered College, I was not prepared for a battle. The kind of battle wherein people don't use violence or any heavy-armored guns. It's a battle wherein actions and words are enough to weaken and even possibly defeat the 'enemy'.

Before I even entered College, I just came from a battle. So I was a freshmen emotionally lost and weak. If I was in a real war, I could compare myself to the pawn or to a private soldier who only has a gun on his hand and lots of courage to fill himself up with.

As I was adjusting to this new life of mine, I found myself lost in a 'war' that I was unaware with. But then, I accepted it and believed that this battle was meant for me.

For almost 5 years, I have been engaged in this predicament. I have experienced so many things. So many triumphs and losses. But still, in this same situation.

With previous encounters I had, I believe that I am stronger and tougher. Just like a lieutenant with numerous badges patched up on his uniform.

Now, I am facing one of the biggest battles. I could not elaborate further. I think you get the picture. Everything that I have learned from the previous could and should be applied here. What were those 5 years for? NO. I am not a coward nor will I ever be a fallen soldier. I will fight. Stand up and charge.

LOVE IS INDEED A BATTLEFIELD. I will NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER SURRENDER. I will fight what for what is righteously ours. I will fight for the happiness you brought me, the love you gave me, the experiences you shared with me.

I WILL FIGHT FOR US.

-jeck-

No comments:

Post a Comment