Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

GULP GULP GULP

Water is my favorite drink. Next is Coke. And the other is Colt 45.

Me and Colt 45 met two days ago. It was one of the pleasant and at the same time, worst meeting I ever had. He approached me and offered me a drink. I couldn't refuse a new friend. He looked macho and bigger than the others. One drink led to another. "BOTTOMS UP!", he said. Then another. "CHEERS". Then more came..Until my face laid flat on the table. I was snoozing. I was tipsy. I was drunk.

My world was spinning and I couldn't manage a steady gait. So I chose to sleep on the table while the rest of my friends enjoyed the night. It was long since I felt this way. All throughout college, I would not drink more than 2 glasses but that night was crazy. I could not stop and I didn't want to. I was letting loose of all the worries I had. Don't get me wrong. I was still in my best behavior, more of drunken Sleeping Beauty if you asked me.

I told myself that  "I WOULD NEVER DRINK BEER AGAIN". But who knows? Maybe I'll meet another 'friend', better than Colt 45. GULP GULP GULP.


(Don't expect me to post my picture here. I would still want to maintain my reputation (If I do have one).
Thank you very much.

-jeck-

No comments:

Post a Comment