Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Monday, April 26, 2010

ONE MORE CHANCE.


Nah. I'm not doing a movie review about Bea and John Lloyd's movie. Come'on. That was ages ago. Bea was still kinda fat and John Lloyd..well, he looks the same. haha.

Life is all about chances.

People make mistakes. Mistakes may be influenced by so many factors yet it remains as it is that it's regretted by the person who did it. I have made errors in the past that I never want to remember. But hey, I did it. I said sorry. I learned from it. LIFE GOES ON.

This very important person broke my heart. I guess it was pretty obvious with the blogs I wrote and the daily status that I post on my personal Facebook account. That person crushed my heart big time. I thought it wouldn't be mended. So then someone came along and I thought he would be the one to put the pieces back together. I wasn't ready at all to jump into anything but still, I came along for the ride. I thought everything was starting to be okay until the important person started coming back.

I was in a dilemma.

Yes. It's in past tense. Because that dilemma has been solved. I made a decision. I'm not entirely sure if it is the right decision but one thing's for sure, BEING WITH HIM FEELS RIGHT. People deserve a second chance. He is worth to be given another shot. Yet he still has to prove himself, I am willing to wait and see. Things don't happen in an instant. I hope we can make things right this time. (OMG. I'm getting emotional. *sniff sniff).

A GREAT FRIENDSHIP. A GREAT LOVE deserves ONE MORE CHANCE.


-jeck-

2 comments:

  1. ayiieeeeeeeee..haha!!! second chance is always sweeter!! haha!! happy for you both...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. thanks rhei. :) still working things out. hehe. weeee.

    ReplyDelete