Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MY BUDDY


Charlie.
  Born and raised in Davao. Bought at Pet Mate. Japanese Spitz. Male. Spoiled. Stubborn.

Introducing our House Dog, Charlie. Well, we actually have 2 other dogs namely Tabbie and Akon but they're kinda weird..haha.

He's turning 3 this Sept.17, 2010. That's around 21 yrs old in human years. Charlie is my official jogging buddy besides my mom. I wake up around 5:20 am and as soon as he sees me, he jumps around crazily wanting to be chained up and accompany me around the neighborhood. There are times that we bump into other owners and their respective dogs, and my Charlie barks angrily at the other dogs. He doesn't care if it's a Lab, a German Sheperd or an AsPin (Asong Pinoy). I have a belief that the reason why barks at other dogs is that he thinks he is the "Mighty Dog". I always compare him to Bolt, the dog from the movie 'Bolt'. hahaha. 

Charlie is stubborn and maarte. He's a picky eater and everytime he does that, I tell him "Buti ka pa may food dyan, ang ibang aso nagahanap pa sa basurahan ng food tapos sira pa makain nila". He just looks at me with his button-shaped eyes and walks away. I guess he didn't really understand what I said. HAHAHA. That dog! 

There are also times that when we go jogging, he gets tired and stops to walk or run. So I pick him up and carry him around. One guy told our helper that Charlie is sosyal daw because he is being carried. haha. Sometimes, I lose temper that I literally drag him to walk. (Bad owner. hihi). 

When I woke up, I decided to have a morning run. My alarm rang at 5:30 am but I ended up not going because I thought of Charlie. I figured that if he acts stubborn again, then I would lost interest to walk around so that's why I ended up blogging. 

Thanks to Charlie, I get to sit here lazily and not burn calories this morning.

I love you Baby Charlie. :)


3 comments:

  1. Charlie has an attitude. lol! cool :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. watch the Movie hachiko jeck. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. to erwinator: oh yes he does! aside from what I wrote, this dog sometimes prefer to be hand-fed. as in magpa-subo. haha. I dunno where he learned that kind of attitude. hehe. :)

    to yuli: I watched it na. such a tearjerker. sniff sniff. I call my dog Hachi sometimes. hahaha. :)

    thanks for the comments guys! :)

    ReplyDelete