Checkitout | jeckitout

THE BLAH WITH SUBSTANCE.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CROSSROAD

LEFT. RIGHT. FORWARD. REVERSE.

It seems that I'm stuck at life's crossroads. For days I have been pondering where my life should be headed, but up to now, I am still baffled, undecided, and stagnant. At this point in time, no resolution arose from this dilemma. 

Instead of bickering these rubbish thoughts, I should have acted upon it. Dreams are just dreams unless you do something about it, but I can only take the apposite steps if I HAVE THE HEART TO DO IT. 

So I ask myself, what does my heart really say? Should I go left? right? forward? or reverse? Progression of my actions needs crucial assessment for each step taken would result to significant outcomes. I am troubled to make a decision. How long should I be jammed in this inexplicable dread? 

I NEED TO ACT NOW.

Or else, I might be stuck at the crossroad.

Sigh.

-jeck-

No comments:

Post a Comment